Protection of Personal Data
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA EXPRESS CONSENT TEXT
A. Identity of Data Controller
On 07.04.2016, the "Law on the Protection of Personal Data" numbered 6698 (hereinafter referred to as the "Law") was published and entered into force. Within the scope of the said law, our company SEÇKİN DENTAL VE MEDİKAL SAĞLIK ÜRÜNLERİ SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (hereinafter referred to as “SEÇKİN DENTAL”) has the title of “Data Controller” and carries out the necessary compliance studies to fulfill the obligations required by this title.
Within the scope of the law, personal data includes all kinds of data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Sensitive Personal Data, which is a special type of personal data, is based on race, ethnicity, political thought, philosophical belief, religion, sect, other beliefs, clothing, association, foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction and security measures. refers to biometric and genetic data.
B. Method and Legal Reason for Data Collection
The collected data are data transmitted from SEÇKİN DENTAL's business partners, suppliers, dealers (including potential business partners, suppliers and dealers) through the channels listed below, by automatic or non-automatic methods, verbally, in writing or electronically. Your personal data is obtained fully or partially by automatic means or by non-automatic methods provided that they are part of the data recording system. As a data controller by SEÇKİN DENTAL, within the framework of our legal obligations arising from the KVKK and other relevant legislation; the methods in the production and regulation processes carried out in different channels such as the website, mobile applications, call center, stores, social media channels, direct or authorized communication channels and physical channels; By using these channels, to provide you with our quality services and to carry out our business and commercial activities within this framework, within the framework of legal reasons arising and executed based on the relevant legislation, contract, demand, commercial practice and honesty rules, verbal, written or electronic Your personal data is collected, including sensitive personal data.
In this context, your personal data may be collected by natural or legal persons who process data on behalf of SEÇKİN DENTAL, but not limited to those listed, in writing or electronically, by the following methods;
- Membership form that you fill in electronically or physically,
- B2b and social networks that allow you to login to our websites during membership or login,
- Contact forms on our websites or third-party websites that you fill in to contact us and get service and support,
- Online shopping applications, cookies used to recognize you, our mobile applications,
- Various contracts you have signed with our company and e-mails, faxes, cargo and letters you have sent to our company,
- Third parties or companies that process data on behalf of our company or support our company at any stage of the membership program process,
- Our customer service channels, including our employees, digital marketing and call center,
- Social media channels, Google etc. use of search engines,
- Membership agreements and other agreements, campaigns, applications, forms, offers,
Personal data collected can be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law and in this Clarification and Explicit Consent Text.
The Conditions for Processing Personal Data specified in Article 5 of the KVKK are listed below.
(1) Personal data cannot be processed without the explicit consent of the person concerned.
(2) In case of existence of one of the following conditions, personal data without seeking the explicit consent of the person concerned
processing of data is possible:
a) It is clearly stipulated in the laws.
b) It is compulsory for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the person or another person, who is unable to express his consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally recognized.
c) Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract,
It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract.
ç) It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation.
d) The person concerned has been made public by himself.
e) Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right.
f) Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject,
Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the controller.
The Conditions for Processing Personal Data specified in Article 6 of the KVKK are listed below.
(1) Race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect and
C. For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Your personal data is provided by the data controller or the legal/real persons to be appointed in accordance with the KVKK in the following cases;
- For the purpose of authentication and registration,
- In order to process your orders and manage your account, to carry out commercial activities and to ensure their continuity,
- For the purpose of informing about the service processes received,
- For the purpose of delivery/return/shipping of orders,
- In order to resolve complaints about orders,
- In order to provide technical service,
- For the purpose of sending electronic messages to inform about new products, campaigns and promotions, provided that it is approved in advance,
- In order to make statistics about your transactions and to create linked lists, to bring together commercial statistics and analysis,
- For the purpose of researching and developing our products, services and personal choices,
- In order to ensure the security and control of the office, factory and warehouse,
- Software, enterprise resource planning, reporting, marketing etc. instead of functions such as in order to bring
- In order to determine risk limits and to carry out collateralization studies,
- In order to benefit from promotions and campaigns,
- For the purpose of recording camera images due to security practices in the workplace,
- In order to carry out the necessary quality, confidentiality and standard audits,
- In order to fulfill the requirements determined by laws and regulations (tax legislation, legislation for the protection of consumers, legislation on the law of obligations, legislation on commercial law, customs legislation, legislation on electronic communication, etc. all relevant legislation)
- In order to fulfill the obligations related to e-invoice, e-archive and e-dispatch,
- In order to fulfill the demands of public institutions and organizations as required or required by legal regulations,
- It can be processed for the purposes of fulfilling the legal obligations specified in the KVKK.
D. To Whom The Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What Purpose
Provided that your processed personal data is limited to mandatory information;
• Processing your orders, managing your account, performing commercial activities
with service providers in order to ensure
• With logistics and cargo companies for the delivery/return of orders
• Software, enterprise resource planning, reporting, marketing, etc. with suppliers and solution partners in order to perform functions such as
• With banks and payment instrument systems companies for payment services, risk limit determination, collateralization, debt restructuring purposes,
• Audit firms and companies in order to carry out the necessary quality, confidentiality and standard audits. with information security companies,
• With companies that provide cloud computing services in accordance with the information technologies used by SEÇKİN DENTAL,
• With the relevant suppliers and business partners in terms of the functionality and reliability of the information systems used by SEÇKİN DENTAL,
• Fulfillment of our obligations in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation and commercial
with the relevant audit firms, private integrator firms, independent audit firms, customs firms, financial advisors/accounting firms, company lawyers for the purpose of auditing our activities,
• To relevant business partners and suppliers in order to benefit from promotions and campaigns,
• With tourism and/or transportation companies and related suppliers for reservation/promotional purposes,
• With the partners/shareholders of SEÇKİN DENTAL,
• With public institutions and organizations in order to fulfill legal requirements and/or fulfill the demands of official authorities,
In cases where express consent is required by law, it can be transferred by obtaining explicit consent (except for cases where express consent is not required by law) and within the framework of the conditions determined by law.
SEÇKİN DENTAL, the personal information of its business partners/suppliers will be kept for the above purposes as long as the commercial relationship continues. SEÇKİN DENTAL is obliged to keep the data for 10 years after the end of the commercial relationship according to the Turkish Commercial Code. Personal information of potential business partners/suppliers will be kept for 1 year. After the deadline, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed and/or anonymized in accordance with the Personal Data Retention and Disposal Policy during the first destruction period. You can always withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data, except for data that must be processed by law.
F. Rights of Data Subject
Within the scope of KVKK, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
To learn whether personal data is processed, to request information if personal data has been processed, to learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose, to know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data are transferred, to request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing , to request the deletion or destruction of the data in case the reasons requiring the processing of your personal data disappear, to request that your corrected or deleted information be notified to the third parties to which the personal data has been transferred, if transferred, to cause a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems. to object, to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you must submit your written request to “Topçular Mah. Rami Kisla Cad. Apek Uretmen Business Center A Block Floor:1 No:197 Eyüpsultan Istanbul / Turkey
” by stating clearly that the subject is related to KVKK, with wet signature or by using secure electronic signature, mobile signature to our registered e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or using the e-mail address previously notified to SEÇKİN DENTAL by the relevant person and registered in the system of the data controller. you can send. Applications should be made in Turkish.
In the applications, the name, surname and signature if the application is written, for the citizens of the Republic of Turkey, T.C. identification number, nationality for foreigners, passport number/identity number, place of residence or workplace address for notification, e-mail address for notification, telephone or fax number, and subject of request, if any.
In the application containing your explanations regarding the right you have as the personal data owner and you will make and request to use the above-mentioned rights; The subject you request must be clear and understandable, the subject you request is related to yourself or if you are acting on behalf of someone else, you must be specifically authorized in this regard and document your authority, the application must contain your identity and address information, and documents confirming your identity must be attached to the application.
In this context, your applications will be finalized as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest.
If the application of the person concerned is to be answered in writing, up to ten pages will not be charged. A transaction fee of 1 TL may be charged for each page over ten pages. If the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by SEÇKİN DENTAL cannot exceed the cost of the recording medium.
I have read and understood all of the above information regarding the Collection and Processing of Personal Data and the Clarification Text provided to me through the website. I accept, declare and undertake that I expressly consent to the processing of my personal data, including sensitive personal data, by the Company and sharing it with the third parties listed above, within the scope of the aforementioned information and the Clarification Text, and that if there is any change in my personal data, I will notify the changes in the said information. .